FW: 11g RedHat 5 and Hugepages? anybody successful ?

  • From: "Crisler, Jon" <Jon.Crisler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:17:30 -0400

Don- I think this covers what you were looking for-  I think our earlier
emails crossed paths.

cat /proc/meminfo | grep uge

HugePages_Total: 35000

HugePages_Free:  35000

HugePages_Rsvd:      0

Hugepagesize:     2048 kB

#vm.nr_hugepages=0

vm.nr_hugepages=35000

# End of file

oracle soft nproc 2047

oracle hard nproc 16384

oracle soft nofile 1024

oracle hard nofile 65536

#* hard memlock 83886080

#* soft memlock 83886080

* hard memlock 83886080

* soft memlock 83886080

[root@m218176dcss3001 ~]# ipcs -m

------ Shared Memory Segments --------

key        shmid      owner      perms      bytes      nattch     status

0xe7553358 32768      oracle    660        4096       0

0x09907c08 720897     oracle    660        4096       0