Re: Eclipse for SQL development in place of Toad

  • From: Igor Racic <igor.racic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thomas.kellerer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:45:44 +0200

Hi,
I just gave it a quick shot.

It feels lighter than Oracle SQL Developper on start/response.

Few remarks:
Autocomplete removes previous blank space, making you go back to add it
again.
No option to handle variable "sqlplus like" substitution: &myVariable.
When at the end of the line - warning about cursor not on SQL...

Regards,
Igor