Re: Does SELECT start a transaction?

  • From: Jonathan Knight <knightjck_work@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx, ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 07:20:27 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everyone.

We have performed a few test loads that seem to work even with other sessions
querying the table being loaded.  We have some files coming for production so
we'll convert a .CTL file to DIRECT and give it a shot.  From our research,
testing, and the comments here, it should be fine.

Thanks again,
Jon Knight