RE: Docs, Links, Good Books on Performance with RAC 10.2 / Solaris 10 ?

  • From: "VIVEK_SHARMA" <VIVEK_SHARMA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Zhu,Chao" <zhuchao@xxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:13:52 +0530

Thanks Zhu Chao for the info.

1 Question - If you mean CPU usage DOUBLED when using Shared Servers
with RAC ?

A basic Qs - Is setting up shared servers for RAC similar to it's setup
for single instance (NON-RAC) ?

Any Good Docs, Links, Books, metalink Doc IDs, Pointers to Oracle
Documentation for Performance with RAC?

I will periodically send e-mails on our progress though the benchmark is
tentatively planned to start after about 1 month.

Regards