Re: Do missing binds prevent creation of baseline?

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:42:32 -0500 (CDT)

Nigel writes:

> Is the PK index status UNUSABLE? could the DB crash have happened at an
> inconvenient point in a batch data load, for example?

Sorry, I should have included an assumption that all objects are fine.

While I do have some workarounds (e.g. stats) in play, I'm more concerned
with the fact that I can't use this particular solution or determine why it
doesn't work.

Support had me use their SQLT tool.  It's much more "intrusive" than I'd
normally like to use on a critical production DB, but the output it
generates is impressive.

Thanks!
Rich