Re: Device mapper multipathing

  • From: "Zhu,Chao" <zhuchao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Luca.Canali@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:58:35 +0800

not sure if anyone else has updated this thread since it was posted;
We ran into issue of delayed path failover (when one path dies/disabled, all
IO hang for 30sec-2 min);
it wasn't that optimal to have that time IO totally freezed;

We were using redhat 5.4 and also tried oracle enterprise kernel;

Would be great to hear more inputs;

Thx

--
Regards