Re: Data Masking errors during script

  • From: Marcin Przepiorowski <pioro1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: backseatdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:03:10 +0000

Hi,

Do you have a latest version of database plugins ?
I used to have some issues in early version of DB plugin - if I remember
correctly PSU bundle for EM 12c from October 2014 fixed some issues for
Data Masking.

DM scripts are PL/SQL ones and IIRC they are generating logs when running.
I doubt there is a logic inside which allow you to skip errors, at least it
wasn't a case when I was looking into that.

regards,
Marcin

--
Marcin Przepiorowski