答复: Check if async_io is enabled at disk-level

  • From: zhuchao@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: sharmakdeep_oracle@xxxxxxxxx,oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:54:34 +0000

I think what you have seen with nmon just confirms you are using kaio. If it is
using threaded aio then the aioserver will be used.
Truss should proves that. I am not sure what the system call is like on aix, on
solaris it is pwrite vs kaio(write...). Should be somrthing similar

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T