Re: Catalog RMAN backups on Tape?

  • From: Thomas Roach <troach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:42:55 -0500

Thanks to Robert, I was able to get the old entries.

I restored an old copy of the control file and then that had entries for
what I needed. On another server I am going to restore the system
tablespace, spfile, and the tablespace of the table I need to export. I will
then export it and blow away the restored DB.

Please continue on with this conversation. Maybe I can try something with
dbms_backup_restore with device type sbt?

--
Thomas Roach
813-404-6066