Re: CRS license (No RAC)

  • From: Justin Mungal <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: iperegudov@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 07:50:21 -0500

He did not state that he intended to use Oracle RAC; he stated he wished to
use CRS and wanted to know if a RAC license was required.

Also, CRS/Clusterware and HAS/Restart are all installed from the same Grid
Infrastructure binaries. So there would be no difference between installing
CRS and Restart on a stand-alone system because the installer would do the
stand-alone HAS/Restart installation anyway.