Re: As a Oracle professional you should care your image

  • From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:10:43 +1100

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco said,on my timestamp of 11/01/2006 4:39 AM:

I like my family and the pork, rabbits, chicken I had , but I didn't put this in my site.

What about guide horses? Or cats and dogs? Those fine? Why discriminate against pork, rabbits, chicken!

Even all the critics Don Burleson, but about this he does correctly, he gives a formal and serious image, and to get a job this can be

I hope that photo of him naked in front of
the screen is now gone...

You must try to take advantange on small things and be carefull with
the details, think why you choose for example burger king instead of
mc Donald.

What about those who chose neither?

Hope be useful.

Yeah, it was...