RE: Anyone have examples of ODCIStatsFunctionCost they care to share?

  • From: "Schultz, Charles" <sac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rjamya" <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle Discussion List" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:08:05 -0500

I am still trying to locate Joze's article - any of you OakTable members
lurking in this list have it handy? =) Course at this hour, I image Joze
is enjoying time away from work...

The example in the Data Cartridge Guide (Extensible Interface
http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14289/dcie
xtopt.htm#CHEJIBEF )seems to have syntax errors - for instance:
CREATE TYPE stat1 (....

According to the SQL Reference, you have to create this "[AS|IS]
OBJECT". I am getting other errors as well.