Re: Anyone have examples of ODCIStatsFunctionCost they care to share?

  • From: "Edgar Chupit" <chupit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:34:12 +0300

Dear Charles,

This same example compiled in one single file is supplied with Oracle
OCI samples and located in ?/OCI/samples/extdemo1.sql it compiles and
works fine. Once I've even used this example as a proof of concept.

Papers from HotSOS Symposium are available on hotsos.com website to
all attendees, and if you haven't attended this symposium, the only
way to get a paper from the conference is wait until author will
publish it elsewhere.

On 5/18/06, Schultz, Charles <sac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The example in the Data Cartridge Guide (Extensible Interface
http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/appdev.102/b14289/dcie
xtopt.htm#CHEJIBEF )seems to have syntax errors - for instance:
CREATE TYPE stat1 (....

According to the SQL Reference, you have to create this "[AS|IS]
OBJECT". I am getting other errors as well.

-- Best regards, Edgar Chupit callto://edgar.chupit -- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l