Re: ASM in a Veritas Cluster Software environment

  • From: Rajeev Prabhakar <rprabha01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avramil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 17:53:32 -0400

Hello Lou,

Please ensure that the resource switchover/failover procedures take care of the
dismounting and mounting of appropriate diskgroups on the relevant environments
(going-to-be-passive and going-to-be-active node). So, no dangling
file descriptors
(howsoever remote a possibility ) or anything that prevents exclusive access to
those disk groups on the surviving node).

-Rajeev