Re: 11.2 ACS for DMLs that use Binds

  • From: Dominic Brooks <dombrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hemant-K.Chitale@xxxxxx" <Hemant-K.Chitale@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 11:01:59 +0100

Difficult to prove something never works.

I've a couple of test cases which I tend to use for ACS and it doesn't kick in
if I change these to insert selects.

However if I hint /*+ bind_aware */ it does.

So... I'm not sure if that's much help apart from to say ACS can work with
inserts but it doesn't seem as easy to get the optimiser to comply.

Sent from my iPhone