11.2 ACS for DMLs that use Binds

  • From: "Chitale, Hemant K" <Hemant-K.Chitale@xxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 15:31:53 +0800

Does anyone have evidence / notes / documentation on whether and how
Adaptive Cursor Sharing can kick in for *DML* that uses Binds ?

I've run a few tests where a SELECT statement does show Adaptive Cursor
Sharing but when I include the SELECT in an INSERT ... SELECT, I don't
see Adaptive Cursor Sharing happening.

Hemant K Chitale

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify the
sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the incorporation details of
Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank and their subsidiaries at
https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html.