RE: 10046 Tracing on Parallel Query

  • From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Christian,

That's it - I was just looking in the wrong place.  They were sitting in BDUMP
all along.

Thanks a lot!

- Charlotte

Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Basically when the coordinator is in trace mode, the slaves are set in trace
mode as well.

Where did you look for the trace files? Since slaves are background processes
they generate their trace files under BDUMP and not UDUMP.

Chris