Re: OEM Grid - software Library issue

  • From: atul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:52:56 +0000

Hi Kalyan,

 Any errors or message in AGENT log file on oraapps2 ?

Atul Kumar
http://onlineAppsDBA.com

From: Kalyan Sundar <kalyan.sundu@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:21:26
To: <ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: OEM Grid - software Library issue

Hi All,
I have installed OEM grid on Linux server(oraapps1) and used a database on
another server(oraapps2) as repository.

 When I try to add the 'Software Library Directory Location' I get below
error.

Software Library directory, /u02/10Ggrid/oms10g/soft_lib, is not accessible
from following host(s): oraapps2.keane.com. Error Details: The following
Oracle Management Agent(s) are down:
https://oraapps2.keane.com:3872/emd/main/.

 Note : On both the servers Enterprise Manager Agent services are running
fine.

 But when I view the agent status on oraapps2 server its shows unreachable.
I belive this the cause for above error.Kindly give your inputs to resolve
this error.

*General*

Current Status

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*Agent Unreachable*

Agent Unreachable Since

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*Jul 15, 2009 1:25:19 PM*

Availability (%)

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*Not Applicable*

Down Time (minutes)

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*0*

Blackout Time (minutes)

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*0*

Status Pending Time (minutes)

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*0*

Acknowledged

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*Yes* [image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

Acknowledged By

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

*SYSMAN*

[image: http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

Availability (%) = Uptime/(Uptime + Target Downtime) [image:
http://oraapps1.keane.com:4889/em/cabo/images/t.gif]

Thanks,

Kalyan

Disclaimer: This communication, along with any documents, files or
attachments, is confidential, intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is legally privileged, attorney
work product or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) or have received this message in
error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of any information contained in or attached to this communication is
strictly prohibited; instructed to immediately notify the sender by return
email or by a phone call to the sender; and required to delete this message
from your computer. This communication does not form any contractual
obligation on behalf of the sender, the sender's employer or such employer's
parent company, affiliates or subsidiaries.

PNG image

PNG image