Re: Need a solution for E-Business Loadbalancing without additional hardware

  • From: Atul Kumar <atul_iiit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 11:31:56 -0700 (PDT)

Priyank,
  Software load balancer is not supported/certified in front of Oracle Apps
11i/R12 as it can't maintain session persistence (It is requirement in apps
that request from one client always connect to same server till user session
logout )

http://onlineappsdba.com/index.php/2006/12/20/oracle-apps-load-balancer-setup-for-http-server/

Atul Kumar
+44-7525173921