Need a solution for E-Business Loadbalancing without additional hardware

  • From: "Priyank Jain" <mail2priyank@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:56:17 +0100

Hi Guys,

need some help with Oracle Apps load balancing issue.

*Here is the detailed issue:*

We want to implement 2 DMZ (external) nodes on E-Business suite for external
customers using istore and configurator modules.
I have already created the DMZ servers and they are working perfectly with
their own hostnames.

I want to do load-balancing on these 2 nodes so that the network traffic can
be distributed evenly between the two. Also, one of them can act as a
failover.
I have checked all Advanced topologies but couldnt find any that can work
for internet users and uses no hardware to do the load-balancing.

Can anyone suggest some software load-balancing technique to resolve my
issue.

Thanks,
Priyank.