Re: Function Not available to this responsibility

  • From: "Nelabhotla Durga Charan" <charan.durga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 19:29:36 +0200

Hi Naveen,

You can try by submitting following concurrent programme in your instance.

Synchronize WF LOCAL tables and

Sync responsibility role data into the WF table.

Please submitt one after another.

Option 2: Stop the Apache and clear the cache (from _pages) and start Apache
and test the same.

Regards

Durga

--