Re: Function Not available to this responsibility

  • From: "Kalyan Sundar" <kalyan.sundu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 00:36:29 -0600

Hi Naveen,
I like to add some points to the discussion.
Long back I faced similar issue .After creating custom top/application and
registered functions and menus in that application , we were not able to
view that menu structure from the front end inturn we got this error.

As a fix i tried compiling the menu information thro adadmin and it worked
out.

Thanks,
Kalyan