[optimal] Re: nursing and FA

  • From: Cynthia VandenHoven <cynthia.vandenhoven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:44:29 -0400

Ethan asked "...has anyone tried illuminating Fluorescein-laden breast milk
with 500 nm light ?****

** **

You could try doing this for milk expressed at certain intervals after
IVFA, to try and get a ballpark for the safety margin."

Sounds like a Scientific Session study to me!

Cynthia

--
Cynthia VandenHoven
Hospital for Sick Children