[optimal] Re: nursing and FA

  • From: "Hess, Ditte" <dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:12:34 -0400

Agree with both Paula and Mike, but FA's on premies is a pretty regular "thing"
around here!! Tell Mom to drink lots of water as well!!

Hope this answers your concerns!

Ditte

Ditte J. Hess, CRA
Dir. of Photographic Educational &
Research Training Programs
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
900 NW 17th Street
Miami, FL 33136
Phone (305) 326-6000 x6280
EMail dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web http://www.bascompalmer.org<http://www.bascompalmer.org/>
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.
P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?