[optimal] Re: Zeiss Visucam export

  • From: "Michael R. Turano, Jr." <turano@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:14:51 -0500

Darrin,

Please call me when you have a moment. I can walk you through it.

856-340-5675

This program reads the .jps file format it's free and pretty neat. You can
then save as a JPEG.

I also recall, but haven't tried it in sometime that you can just change
the file extension on the stereo.jps to stereo.jpg I'm not 100% but I
believe that works as well. I don't have a sample .jps on my PC to test on.

http://www.xnview.com/

Mike

Mike
__