[optimal] Re: Removal request

  • From: "Michael Elrod" <m.elrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 07:48:16 -0800

Hi Joe,

Can you contact me off list? I would like to discuss Willow with you if
possible.

Thanks,
Carl Zeiss Meditec Inc.
Enterprise Account Manager Data Management\FORUM
5160 Hacienda Drive
Dublin, CA  94568

Michael Elrod

Desk Phone: +1 925.557.4856
Cell Phone: +1 925.858.1762
Fax: +1 925.557.4652
mailto:m.elrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.meditec.zeiss.com

From:   Joe Warnicki <warnickij@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   11/19/2012 06:01 AM
Subject:        [optimal] Re: Removal request
Sent by:        optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex,

I removed Jeff off-line.

Officially if you visit the web site //www.freelists.org/list/optimal

You can enter your email and unsubscribe.

But if anyone sends a request to me directly I will take you off.

This should be your last list email, I'll remove you.

Joe

On 11/18/2012 8:13 AM, Alex nagle wrote:
I would also like to know if you find out.

Thanks,

Alex

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:53 AM, jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I apologize for posting this to the general list, but could someone send
me instructions for being removed.

Thank you in advance, and again please forgive general post.

Jeff

Sent from my HTC One™ X, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone