[optimal] OPS Scientific Session Abstract Submission Deadline Extended- August 23rd

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 14:57:26 -0400

*OPS Scientific Session Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!*

That’s right folks. The abstract submission deadline has been extended to
Monday, August 23rd, 2010!

Due to unforeseen circumstances and basically poor planning on the
Scientific Session Committee’s part we realized that we could extend the
deadline.
Basically, our failure to read a calendar correctly means you get more time
to submit!

What does this mean to you? You all have an additional 10 days to get those
papers submitted for review.

So all you who have been thinking about it, or those who didn’t think they
would have enough time to finish it and get it in on time….

        *IT’S TIME TO GET OFF THE FENCE!!!*

Follow this link for easy access to the OPS website to submit: *
http://opsweb.org/Educat/Annual/AbstForm.html*<http://opsweb.org/Educat/Annual/AbstForm.html>

We are eagerly awaiting your abstracts.

For more info, questions or comments please contact:

If you need any help with your topic or the submission, feel free to contact
us.

Robert Cavicchi
Chair, OPS 2010 Scientific Session Committee
*robert.cavicchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx* <robert.cavicchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
617.264.2778

Sarah Moyer
Member, OPS 2010 Scientific Session Committee
*smoyer@xxxxxxxxx* <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
919.966.1495

Michael Kelly
Member, OPS 2010 Scientific Session Committee
*michael.p.kelly@xxxxxxxx* <michael.p.kelly@xxxxxxxx>
919.684.3139