[optimal] Career Opportunity in Richmond, VA

  • From: "Barbara McCalley" <ops@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optimal" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:41:42 -0600

I'm posting this position for imatters.  If you are interested in the
position, please contact imatters.

Barbara McCalley

Executive Director

Ophthalmic Photographers' Society

1887 W. Ranch Rd.

Nixa, MO  65714

1-800-403-1677 or 417-725-0181

FAX:  417-724-8450

ops@xxxxxxxxxx

"ophthalmic photographers, CRA,  ophthalmic technicians we have our eye on
your success in richmond!"

ophthalmic photographers and ophthalmic technicians we have our eye on your
success with the best practice in virginia! think richmond! in addition to a
fast paced working environment, state of art equipment and research
projects, our client offers an excellent training program that will take
your career and passion to the next level! this opportunity will allow you
to easy access the beautiful beaches or mountains on weekends, dine in some
of the best restaurants, and give your undivided attention to your career
during the week.

our next great photographer will be a team player, have excellent
interpersonal communication skills, and a sense of urgency. Certification as
a CRA is a plus and compensated for your talents!  certifications in
research and fluorescence angiograms, will make you our new superstar! want
to grow your career? we can train a great ophthalmic technician with fundus
photography background too! skills we are looking for slit lamp
biomicrobiography, specular photomicrography, optical coherence tomography.

In exchange for your super skills and dedication to the best care for
patients, your benefits are well covered from medical, dental, 401K,
disability, life insurance, profit sharing, continuing education and more...

Certified Retinal Photographers (CRA) and ophthalmic technicians with
photography experience are desired!
contact charisse at imatters today to discuss this exceptional opportunity
and your career goals.  send you resume to charisse@xxxxxxxxxxxx or fax to
866.461.4097, call us at 866.412.4115 for more info.

who are we? only your best resource for the greatest positions/careers in
the eye industry!
imatters is a confidential resource for our own family... the eye industry
to find the greatest industry professionals for our clients.. this is your
inside track to finding the jobs that never make it to newspapers or job
boards... all matters are completely confidential and at no cost to you..not
your kinda opportunity? Recommend a great friend, and get our fab finders
fee.. easier than winning the lottery!  visit our website at
www.imatters.net <http://www.imatters.net/>  and learn about this and more
opportunities to take you to the next level in your career.

imatters..ophthalmic staffing by ophthalmic professionals