[optimal] Re: OPS Scientific Exhibit Committee

  • From: Danielle Day-Alfred <danianstuart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:58:43 -0700 (PDT)

Jim,
I'm interested and willing (an a bit intimidated - big shoes to fill).

I'll arrange to speak with Brian. I've had an opportunity over the years to
help Brian and Tim Steffens with the Exhibit setups and judging.  They are both
also nearby, so that might be a perk. It appears to be a job I can handle well
since I've mounted more than a few prints over the years.
Regards,
Stuart Alfred, CRA