[optimal] Re: OPS Scientific Exhibit Committee

  • From: "Kirsten Locke" <kglocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:49:20 -0500

Hi Jim,

I might be interested in this but may be spreading myself too thin. Please
feel free to get back to me if you have no other takers.

Thanks,

Kirsten

Kirsten Locke, CRA., RN.

Senior Research Associate

Clinical Trials Coordinator

Retina Foundation of the Southwest

9900 N. Central Expressway, Suite 400

Dallas, TX 75231

Voice: 214-363-3911 x114 or 214-739-1469

Fax: 214-363-4538

Email: kglocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx