[optimal] OPS Archives Manuals PRoject

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:37:00 -0700

Dear Dedicated Ophthalmic Imaging Community

As part of the on going ARCHIVES project I keep track of Ophthalmic Imaging
systems and ATTEMPT to procure a digital repository of all pertinent manuals.

I have updated my list for 2013.  See attached

If you can help out with filling in any gaps ( looking to Vendors to tell me
which systems I have left off) and or send PDF of the operating manual, for our
collection, it would be most helpful.

All materials may be sent to me.   These manuals are kept for the purpose of
creating a lasting, historical record of where we have been and where we
evolved to through the decades.  They also occasionally come in very handy for
our membership seeking a copy of a manual for an instrument they have inherited
through job change, etc etc.

Many thanks in advance for your time and trouble.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115