[optimal] Re: MONITORS

  • From: Leslie MacKeen <ldmackeen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:22:17 -0700 (PDT)

I've used Color Munki.  Wish I loved it....but I don't.

The device is actually easy to use, but figuring out what color settings to
turn on and off when printing from Photoshop or Lightroom, after calibrating my
monitor, has proven to give me hours of frustration.  Probably one simple
little setting that has eluded me.

Shall we say, it's been a Munki on my back ;-)

-Leslie