[optimal] Re: Items

  • From: "Eric Kegley" <ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:23:57 -0500

Jim,

I am not getting in early on Thursday but I can help when I get there. I am
staying in the Intercontinental so can come down from my room in work
clothes as soon as I get there. I can call your cell when I arrive if you
would like. My cell number is 281 236-0215.

Thanks,

EK

Eric Kegley, CRA, COA

Director of Ophthalmic Imaging