[optimal] Items

  • From: Jim Soque <jsoque@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joe Warnicki <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:28:50 -0400

Randy:  Scheduling Procedures In Office:  as we are a private practice, we
still schedule FA's, ICG, Optos, OCT ahead of time,
q 5-7 weeks, based on their treatment.  However, when a patient presents with a
new finding on dilated ophthalmoscopy, that
patient is imaged according to their appointment time/dilation time in the
office, no matter who's chart is in the dilating bin waiting to be imaged.
IE: we insert the chart, and get them in.

NOLA Masters OCT - Cirrus:  Leah Gibbons, Workshop Coordinator for the Masters
SD-OCT WS to be held in New Orleans at the Annual Program,
has an opening for an instructor for her workshop using the Zeiss, Cirrus.  Her
workshop is (Saturday) SA-4-E-WS from 1:30- 3:30 pm.
Any available party for instruction, please contact Leah directly at
leah@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Annual Program New Orleans:  If any of my cousins, are arriving in early,
Wednesday, Thursday Nov 13-14, the Equipment Chair could use some volunteers to
help move pallets, or stage assembled equipment into the ballrooms for their
respective workshops.  Kindly contact me off list at jsoque@xxxxxxxxxxx.

See y'all in New Orleans 2013 !!

Jim Soque