[optimal] Re: ICG dye

  • From: "Eric Kegley" <ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:20:22 -0600

Denice,

I feel your joy.

EK

 Eric Kegley, CRA, COA
Senior Clinical Trials Photographer
Retina Consultants of Houston
6560 Fannin St., Suite 750
Houston, TX 77030

Main 713 524-3434
Fax   713 524-3220

-----Original Message-----
From: optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 11:58 AM
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [optimal] Re: ICG dye

I am still in awe of the simultaneous FA/ICG features of the Spectralis.  No
financial interest.  Just thrilled to perform FA/ICG so effortlessly, with
so little dye.  Sensor is so sensitive we can get three patients from one
vial of ICG without degradation of quality.  Focusing back and forth between
choroidal/retinal planes effortless.    My two cents.

D.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology 2100 Webster Street Suite 212 San Francisco
CA 94115
(415) 600-3937   FAX (415) 600-6563