[optimal] Have you seen the Official OPS Blog?

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:38:04 -0400

Optimalers-

If you haven’t visited the OPS website in the last several weeks, you may
have missed the OPS Blog.  We currently have 6 fantastic entries!  The
latest entry released today by LeRoy Judkins may be of interest to many of
you shopping for or working with an EHR/EMR.  Check it out here:  *
Blogapalooza<http://www.opsweb.org/link.asp?e=smoyer@xxxxxxxxx&job=580229&ymlink=861237&finalurl=http%3A%2F%2Fopsweb%2Esite%2Dym%2Ecom%2Fblogpost%2F772200%2FOfficial%2DBlog>.
 *

Everyone is welcome to view these blogs, but remember, you must be an OPS
member to subscribe to or comment on them.  Check in often to make sure you
don't miss any posts, or you can subscribe to the blog by clicking the link
that appears at the top of the blog page when you are logged in to the
website. Feel free to login to comment or vote to provide feedback on any
blog posts. We hope you'll give them all the "thumbs up"!

We hope you enjoy the Official OPS Blog!

Sarah Moyer, CRA, OCT-C

PDC Chair