[optimal] Re: Hand held OCT

  • From: "Hess, Ditte" <dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:19:43 -0500

hi Russ,

We use Bioptigen (FDA approved) and we use the OptoVue, which is also FDA
approved for use in the clinic (patient sitting), but not hand-held as we do in
the OR, you'll have to have consent for that. I have all the contact info at
work and will happily share with you next week!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving,

Ditte

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 21, 2012, at 9:11 AM, "Burris, Russ D."
<Russ-Burris@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Russ-Burris@xxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving all

Does anyone out there have any experience with hand held OCT's?  My pediatric
doctors would like to get one in here for a demo.  Contact information would be
great.

Thanks Russ

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail, including any attachments, contains
information from the Dean McGee Eye Institute, which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and
hard copies of the communication, including attachments.