[optimal] Re: From Denice re Spectralis Segmentation

  • From: copcphotography@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:19:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Denise
I use the Cirrus here, and know that you have to look at the placement of each
RNFL crosshair placement for just that reason, the machine can place the ON
center so far off that you end up with really bad results!
I know to look for that problem, but the fill-in techs that are just thrown
into the camera room have no clue-even tho samples are posted about what to
look for.

Lori