[optimal] Re: From Denice re New York Times Article

  • From: "Ron Zielinski" <ronzielinski@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 13:17:44 -0800

I’m sure you realize with economics being what they are your description,
though true, is not sustainable.  Eventually the system has to collapse of its
own weight as it did in Detroit…….

From: <jpgilman2001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 4, 2013, 6:03:10 AM PST
To: Denice Barsness <denicebars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Article on prices

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/03/health/as-hospital-costs-soar-single-stitch-tops-500.html?_r=0

Sent from Windows Mail

This article targets you guys for being the most expensive health care in the
US.

You probably charge $ 500.00 for an OCT ?

Jimbalaya