[optimal] Re: From Denice re Marmor Protocol Plaquenil Screening

  • From: Dave's Personal Email <daveclark86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:19:51 -0400

15 years ago we were told to use a red dot stimuli. My how times have changed.
It seems to me that a full threshold maybe excessive and inaccurate. Patient
reliability tends to trail off on the longer threshold tests. Has there been
any macula VF studies on plaquenil patients?  I'm curious to see if it really
matters. I also thought plaquenil is more macula toxic than anywhere else in
the eye. I'm not trying to create controversy, I'm just curious.

Warm Regards,

David Clark, COA
Territory Manager / US Dealer Partners

Topcon Medical Systems