[optimal] Re: From Denice Barsness re OPS Historical Archives Manuals Project

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:29:06 -0400

A big THANK YOU to Denice for maintaining on the OPS Historical Archives
for many many years.   Here's the link that Denice mentioned to the blog on
this project:
www.opsweb.org/blogpost/772200/154046/The-OPS-Historical-Archives

OPS members who are logged into the OPS website, can access the Instrument
Manual Archive at this link:
www.opsweb.org/default.asp?page=Instrument_Manuals

-Sarah