[optimal] From Denice Barsness re OPS Historical Archives Manuals Project

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:33:00 -0700

Dear Ophthalmic Imaging Community:

Much talk on Optimal re:  Manuals.   Those of you regularly checking the OPS
website will see a blog I wrote regarding this project.  In a nutshell:

I am the keeper of the OPS Historical Archives

As part of this project, I collect manuals of all things Ophthalmic Imaging.
They have come in very handy over the years to our membership, as well as
providing a historical footprint of where we started and how far we have come.

So, any and all PDF files of imaging instruments are welcome.  You can assure
the vendors that our intents are pure.

I have a YOUSENDIT account.  PDF's may be sent to me in this manner. Hospital
blocks me from DROPBOX, but you can send to my home at
DeniceBars@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:DeniceBars@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Many thanks!

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115