[optimal] Re: FAF Webinar on 9/25 at 10pm EST

  • From: Stuart Alfred <stuart.alfred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:59:46 -0400

Off subject a bit, but for those of us with newly acquired dual
certifications (OCT-C, CRA)  do we pay re certification fees for each of
those? i.e. as current OPS member $80.00 for CRA, AND $80.00 for OCT-C?

Thanks for the info, laying out info for the boss. . .
Stu

--
Stuart Alfred, CRA, OCT-*C*
*