[optimal] Re: FA dye manufacturer

  • From: Rjwilder <rjwilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 18:43:38 -0400

Hi Krista, I now buy from justice opyhthalmics please not the only current
maker of dye is akorn all other mfg stoped due to FDA not renewing their FDA
approvals so akorn .ow is driving the price up to the sky and we can not do
anyyhing about but be ripped off jw  ophthalmic imager

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

krista PETERS <krista_81@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone know of a fluorescein dye manufacturer that will ship to canada
other than eye supply.  We currently purchase our supply from Eye supply zin
Tampa, Florida however they`re charging us $141 per box (12x5mL) of 10% dye.
They`re also not able to ship the amount we`re looking for because they don`t
have enough stock.  We typically purchase about 100-150 boxes every 3 months.

Thanks in advance,
Krista