[optimal] Do you want to help people transition into ophthalmic imaging?

  • From: "Breit, Peter" <BreitP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:35:33 -0400

Some time ago when I was on the OPS-BOD I compiled a list of institutions who
provide training in Ophthalmic Photography. Barbara keeps this list and I
believe it is also available on the OPS web site.
I am still looking for new venues of courses in ophthalmic imaging. If someone
knows of a place or a meeting which is not listed by the OPS please inform us.

Thank you

Peter

Peter L. Breit, CRA.
Director Ophthalmic Services
The Lankenau Hospital & Bryn Mawr Hospital
484-476-3338
484-476-8206 fax
484-437-3262 mobile
page 3707