[optimal] Re: DII Workshop

  • From: Mark Maio <markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:03:08 -0400

Sarah,

What I do in the workshop is break the attendees into groups based on their
experience level and assign an instructor to each group. We plan photo
fieldtrips based on time of day and locations popular with the groups. We
make sure we don¹t have too many people at any location and in the case of
Angels Landing, offer the opportunity to do a hike like that with a group.
With the shape my left knee is in, the only hiking I will be doing is from
the car to the closest point to set up my tripod and make a photograph.

Mark

--
Mark Maio
InVision, Inc.

Consultant in ophthalmic and biomedical imaging.
Member of Adobe's Biomedical Imaging Advisory Group

My fine art photography is represented by Lumiere:
 http://lumieregallery.net/wp/?p=254