[optimal] DII Workshop

  • From: "Burris, Russ D." <Russ-Burris@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 19:25:25 +0000

I attended the Digital Imaging Workshop last week in the Grand Teton Mountains.
 The program was outstanding.  Mark Maio put a great program together covering
Ophthalmic Photography, OCT, Landscape Photography, and Adobe Photoshop.  We
did morning and afternoon photo shoots in the Grand Teton Mountains and
Yellowstone National Park.  The rest of the day was devoted to lectures with an
optional Photoshop workshop every night.  It was a lot of work and several long
days but I walked away with about 300 quality images.  What surprised me was I
was the only Ophthalmic Photographer attending this meeting.  This was a great
way to get 24 OPS CME and I was able to get out in nature for several hours a
day.   Mark is planning another Workshop late next spring or early next summer,
if you want to try something outside the classroom this is the way to go.

Russ Burris CRA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail, including any attachments, contains
information from the Dean McGee Eye Institute, which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and
hard copies of the communication, including attachments.