[optimal] Re: Can we measure choroidal thickness?

  • From: "Cavicchi, Robert" <Robert.Cavicchi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:25:47 -0400

This has been a very interesting discussion, one I am sure that would garner
much interest at the 2012 OPS Annual Program.
Would be great if one of the participants could write this up in abstract
format and submit to the Scientific Paper Session in Chicago.
If you're "on the fence" write up a rough draft, send it to me. I will forward
it to the Scientific Session Committee and we can help mentor you through the
process.
Use the link below for direct access to submit the abstract to the OPS website
or email me your "draft" and a member of the committee will contact you.

http://www.opsweb.org/events/event_details.asp?id=166481
Thanks,
bob