[optimal] Re: Can we measure choroidal thickness?

  • From: "Hess, Ditte" <dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:17:52 -0400

Charlene,

Check with Alexis Smith at Kresge - she had a wonderful talk at the Scientific
Session about this subject and she won the Don Wong Award for that  - so I
would consider her the expert!!!

Ditte

Ditte J. Hess, CRA
Dir. of Photographic Educational &
Research Training Programs
Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
900 NW 17th Street
Miami, FL 33136
Phone (305) 326-6000 x6280
EMail dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web http://www.bascompalmer.org<http://www.bascompalmer.org/>
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.
P please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?