[optimal] Re: Can dye cause urinary tract infection?

  • From: Ray Gardner <raygardner99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 20:53:53 -0600

It's a sterile solution going in and could not cause an infection. The patient
would have other contributing issues or  change in PH balance with the dye. Its
defiantly not a known side-affect, but I have seen and heard of very strange
side-affects including vaginal itching not related to an allergic reaction.
Very weird stuff out there so it's not out of the realm of possible.

Sent from my iPhone